© Copyright Vikings Valhalla – 2023
Welcome to the world of Vikings! Our custom hand-forged axe is one of a kind and has been handcrafted from 100% recycled steel. The head is made from old recycled steel and forged by hand with a traditional axe pattern. Our axe is built for longevity.
It has a thick handle and comes with a leather sheath so you can carry it around with ease. Although the blade is made from stainless steel, it should not be used on metal, as this will help maintain the sharpness of the blade over time.
The Camping Axe is ideal for use as a throwing axe, bushcraft tool and even a hunting knife. It’s lightweight yet strong, making it perfect for use in the outdoors. It comes with an adjustable leather sheath so you can carry it around easily.
This axe is a great gift for anyone who loves the Viking culture or just likes to throw axes around. Perfect gift for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Birthdays and Personalized Gifts for boyfriend.
It’s also a perfect addition to any cosplay costume! It’s a great gift for any Viking lover or for those who want to learn about the ancient art of axe throwing.
This is not a decoration piece and not a casting iron axe.
This is an actual hand-forged Viking axe that could be used for wood chopping/Bushcraft or for camping purposes. Please keep this safe from the reach of children.
We can make any design as per your request as well. Besides the shipping Location you can count on us, if you need your axe on a specific date please do let me know first.
• Use wd-40 or Olive Oil to prevent the blade from rusting.
• Coat the blade with light oil (such as olive oil).
• Oiling the blade will give it a rich lustre look (Whether its Damascus steel or any other)
• Do not store the tool in a leather sheath for a longer period (longer than a month) It will result in blade staining because of the absorbent nature of leather.
• If stored in a leather sheath, it is recommended to wrap the blade in a lamination sheet first.